Labels
July 9, 2011
Sending the Girls Off
Today I'm thankful for: #1 - A Saturday to just be home. After being gone for over a week I was so happy to wake up in my own bed and just be home. #2 - Emme feeling good enough to get back in the car so they could get home to their own beds. Liz and I had plans to hang out for the weekend. But with a sick little one she just wanted to be home. By mid afternoon Emme was acting like she was feeling much better so they all loaded in the car and headed home. #3 - An evening with friends. Tricia, Preston, and I hung out for the evening and I was happy to be to have the evening to be home and to enjoy it with friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment