Labels

July 18, 2011

Shopping


Today I'm thankful for: #1- A fun day out with a friend. Raegan and I went out to lunch and then shopping. We were on a mission to find new clothes to wear the first week of school. A benefit of being a school teacher is you still get to go school shopping. Even though I sort of despise shopping it's always so much more enjoyable with a friend. We had a wonderful time visiting about everything in life. I'd hate to think what life would be like without friends. Unfortunately, we really didn't find anything. I bought a couple of things but they are not "first day" appropriate. So I'll have to go to the mall again and keep looking.
 #2- Home evening. Everyone made homemade ice cream in their own ziplock bag. Tricia and I passed but we enjoyed watching everyone else mush their bags and visiting while their liquid turned solid.
#3- Women's World Cup Final. I spent most of my evening watching the USA play Japan in the World Cup. It was a good game but Japan ended up winning in an overtime shootout. Sad way to end a very well played game by the USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment