Labels
July 23, 2011
Crafts
Today I am thankful for: #1- The nice run that Kerri and I enjoyed this morning. This race is getting closer. We've got a little less than a month to train and then it'll be here. This means each Saturday we need to do longer runs. I'm not sure how excited I am for those.
#2- Working on these letters. Kerri helped me with this little crafting project. She cute out most of the scrapbook paper that I put on them. Some of them are just painted and some have glitter. Raegan has some of these that say School. I decided that they'd be a perfect addition to my classroom. I decided I wanted three words and Raegan helped me decide on Explore, Discover, Create. I worked on most of them this morning and then left them to dry until later today.
#3- Getting more things finished at work. I went into work for a few hours. I brought home a bunch of lamination to cut out and now my whole first week is planned.
#4- A little barbecue with friends. We grill chicken tonight and a bunch of friends came over for dinner. After they left I finished all my letters and am so excited to put them up in my classroom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment