Labels
July 7, 2011
Dinner with Grandpa
Today I'm thankful for: #1 - that goodbyes are really not goodbye - ever because families are Eternal. This morning I got up early and went into my parents house to say goodbye to Jonathan and Annie and the girls. Having the fun of all the family together over is never easy. But I'm thankful that goodbye is never permanent because we'll see each other again soon. Bethany also left this morning and again as hard as goodbyes are it's good to know we'll all see each other again. #2 - Completely free of my old car. Sorta sad to say so long it was a wonderful car for the last 7 years. We've been many places and traveled many miles. It's weird to feel like you're getting rid of an old friend. I cleaned everything out of my old car so it was ready to be left with Uncle Frank who bought it from me. The more I drive my new car the happier I am with it. I'm excited to be making a new friend. #3 - Box to Marianna. We put a bunch of stuff together in a box to send off to Marianna. We put odds and ends of stuff and hopefully it will make it there for her to enjoy on her first day in California. #4 - Dinner with my Grandpa. We headed to Rexburg around 6 to stay the night with grandpa. He met us for dinner. I just love spending time with my grandpa and was happy that we got to spend the evening with him before we all headed home. #5 - visiting with family - I love being with them. After we got through with dinner, mom, dad, and Aunt Lexie met us at grandpa's to visit. It's always fun to just visit even if you've spent the last week with each other.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment