Labels

July 26, 2011

First Day of School


Today I'm thankful for: #1- 30 students whom I'm SO excited to get to know. This year I'll be teaching the biggest group of students that I ever have. Before this year my biggest group was 27 so it'll be an experience this year. I think I've got a really great group of kids and I'm sure we're going to have a really great year. Today on the first day of school I took a picture with my best school friend. We have a pretty great time teaching at Riverton together.
#2 Taco Tuesday - College food definitely a weird mix of food it was fun but very different. Kerri and I decided to go to Taco Tuesday tonight. Preston came with us and we had a good time visiting at Josh's house. Kerri took bagels and cream cheese and I took pigs in a blanket. There was also mac and cheese, cheese quesadillas, and several different frozen pizzas. Good to know we all ate so healthy when we were away at school.
#3- Quick visit from my parents and a mom who'll finish my sewing projects I start. My parents were in town just for the evening and they stopped by to say hi. By this point in my day I was exhausted. The first day of school probably makes me more tired than any other day of the year. So mom and dad didn't stay long. I sent mom home with a couple of sewing projects that I've started and I'm pretty sure I won't get finished anytime soon. So I decided to let her finish them for me. Such a sweet lady. I love her so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment