Labels

July 16, 2011

Helping a Friend


Today I'm thankful for: #1- Kerri moving in. I'm so excited to have Kerri as our new roommate. I'll miss Haley but she's moving onto bigger and better things so I'm happy to have a another great friend living across the hall. Tricia and I headed over to Kerri's old place and helped move a bunch of stuff. By late morning we were back at our place surrounded by boxes and eating pizza. 
#2- The afternoon to go through papers. Today I decided to go through my file box and shred a bunch of papers that I no longer need. It felt great to do a little more deep cleaning than I usually do. I'm also very excited about the couple of big bags I have in my car to take to D.I. 
#3- Helping a friend. Late afternoon Preston called me to see if I could come and pick him up to go buy a cane. He hurt his ankle today during a soccer game. I had a pretty great time. Not only was I helping a friend but it was really making my laugh to watch him driving a little cart around the store doing his shopping. We met Tricia and went to eat at Costa Vida for dinner. Then I washed and waxed my car while Preston went with Tricia to her soccer game. When they got back we went to watch Burn Notice but somehow the show was named wrong and the wrong episode was recorded so we won't be watching it for a while. We were a little bit frustrated to say the least. 

No comments:

Post a Comment