Labels

July 20, 2011

Snow Cone


Today I'm thankful: #1- that I work at Riverton Elementary and have the blessing and opportunity to work with amazing people. I love my team, teachers from other grades that I get to work on committees with, the office staff, and a great principal who appreciates all the teachers that work at our school.
#2 - For a chance to be in my classroom and get the first days of school all figured out. I'm excited to meet my kids and get started on another wonderful year.
#3-For the yummy snow cone I treated myself to after running errands on my way home. I got home around 8. I had just enough energy to finish a couple of projects so they're ready to go tomorrow - I spray painted 18 frames and put together some letters to go in a frame that I'm going to hang in my classroom. I should have gotten to bed earlier because I was up at 5:15 and ran 4 miles before my day ever really started and tomorrow I need to be up and work out again. As usual though it's way too late. I've got to work on the whole early to bed early to rise thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment