Labels

July 19, 2011

Blog Updates


Today I'm thankful for: #1- Not having to go into work but going in anyway. There is always so much to do before school starts even though I don't get paid for working extra I'm to glad to have extra time to get some things finished. 
#2- A few new things for my classroom. I've decided to work on adding a few new decorations to my room. I'm excited about adding just a few things that will make it feel less bare. I'm so not a "cutesy" teacher but I do need to work on having not so bare walls. I don't want a tone but I need to have a little bit more. 
#3- Blogs. When I checked blogs today both Liz and Annie had updated and I was excited to see pictures of the girls and hear about the cute things they are up to. 


No comments:

Post a Comment