Labels
July 29, 2011
Red Mango
Today I'm thankful for: #1- Fridays! I have loved this week but I'm glad it's over. When I got to work this morning Raegan and I were pulling up at exactly the same time. I got out of my car and said, "I'm exhausted! I need a nap and the day hasn't even started!" She replied with she felt the same. I didn't realize how exhausting that picnic was until I felt like I was moving through tar this morning. Later on my way out for bus duty I tried to recruit the janitor to watch my class for a couple of hours while I took a nap in the teacher's lounge. I even told my principal Brian would be covering for me. They all laughed and I told them I was serious. Good thing I perked up as soon as my kids came in and it was time to start the school day. I was still so happy it was Friday and a short day. Even though the afternoon after the kids leave is filled with meetings. I'm looking forward to some rest the next couple of days.
#2 - Yummy dinner. Tricia, Preston, and I went out to dinner at Macaroni Grill. It was a funny experience because we felt like as soon as we were just getting our salad they were ready to take them from us and give us our main dish. It was the fastest dinning experience ever.
#3- Red Mango frozen yogurt. I love this place! Tricia and I got some to bring home and eat later. We decided to crumble some grahams on top and it just might be the best thing I've tasted in a while. So yummy. We then got all caught up with our episodes of Burn Notice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment