Today I'm thankful for: #1- My last day at these classes. I'm so happy they're over. I'm pretty sure I could have learned everything in two days instead of the four I spent. #2 - Dinner at Chile's with Raegan. We've been looking forward to this day for months. We bought movie tickets to see an advanced showing of Harry Potter and were decided to meet to eat dinner. We had a great time catching up and visiting over dinner. #3 - Harry Potter. After dinner we drove over to the movie theater and met Kerri, Tricia, and Preston for the movie. I got the tickets from my friend Tori who helps organize this big early showing. We were pretty excited to get to watch it. I think we all really enjoyed the movie. It's kinda sad to know that there won't be any more coming out but really there are other great books to enjoy. I loved the books more than the movies. Although, I do enjoy the movies. I took Raegan back to her car and we ended up visiting way to late. I'm so happy to have her as a friend!
No comments:
Post a Comment