Today I'm thankful for: #1- Getting a lot finished. My room is coming together and I've got everything copied for Tuesday. We met together as a team today and got quite a few things planned out as well. I just need to hang up all my photo frames and a few posters and I'll be ready to go. On my way home I stopped by Walmart and picked up a few things as well as a scrapbook paper store to get paper for these wood letters that I am making. Then I headed to Preston's to meet him for dinner.
#2- Dinner and a movie with Preston. We decided to get take out from P.F. Changs. I loved what I ordered and we had a great dinner eating on top of the roof at Preston's. It is a pretty spectacular view of the whole valley. Then we decided to go and see Soul Surfer at the dollar theater. Preston had seen it a couple of times and really enjoyed it. We'd been talking about seeing it but hadn't found a good time to go. It was a good show and really quite inspiring.
#3- When the movie was through Preston realized that he didn't have his pen in his pocket. I thought I'm not sure what the big deal is. He went back into the theater to look for it but it wasn't there. He was getting pretty sad that he couldn't find it. On the way back to the car he explained to me that it had been a gift for on of his graduations and that it was a space pen. One that could really write in space if he ever made that journey. He also told me he's afraid of loosing it so he rarely takes it out of his apartment. Imagine my relief when we got into the car and he found it between the seat and the console. It'd fallen out of his pocket before we went into the theater. He was so excited about it this photo had to be my picture of the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment