Labels

July 12, 2011

I Never Win - But Today I Did!


Today I'm thankful for: #1 - A start on moving my bedroom. Since Haley has officially moved out I'm moving into her room so Kerri can move into the one I've been occupying for the last year and a half. It'll be good for me to go through clean and organize my junk. I think I need to donate a bunch to D.I. Today I got my bed moved. Hopefully I'll get the other big furniture moved tomorrow and the rest of it moved by the end of Friday night. #2 - A Relief Society meeting. More specifically a relief society meeting that I didn't have to help take charge for. We had a meeting where we all brought a bunch of different salads to share. I called Amanda and got her recipe for broccoli and cauliflower salad. Very yummy and a different salad than anyone else brought. They had a bunch of jars where we guessed how many of the candy was in the jar. I was pretty excited that my guess of 110 won me a jar filled with 119 sour gummy worms. I actually was more excited about the jar than I was about the candy. #3 - A vanilla cupcake from Sweet Toothfairy. Haley brought us (Kerri, Tricia, Preston, and I) each a cupcake to thank us for being wonderful friends and roommates. Mine was delicious and it made me very happy as I ate it and watched White Collar with Preston and Tricia. It was a lovely evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment