Labels
July 27, 2011
A Bucket of Cookies
Today I'm thankful for: #1 - Kerri who let me borrow her camera so I could take great pictures of my kids. I took really cute pictures of each of my students today in the outdoor classroom. I'll print them out 5x7 to put in the black frames all around my house. I'm pretty excited about them.
#2 - The beginnings of something good and big. Today we met our buddies and began our Images project. We're going to have a great year filled with a lot of hard work but a lot of fun too.
#3 - Costco with Raegan, Sweet Tooth Fairy, and home to make cookies for our picnic. After school Raegan and I headed to Costco to pick up stuff for our start of the year picnic tomorrow. On our way I stopped at Sweet Tooth Fairy and introduced this lovely store to Raegan. You walk in and the smell is just so delicious. I love it! When I got home from the store I went to work on making a bunch of cookies. We've got several parents bringing dessert and I hope these cookies will be enough. While the cookies were baking I watched part of Invictus with Tricia before it was time to head to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment