Labels

July 15, 2011

Haley and Brandon


Today I'm thankful for: #1 - The beauty of the temple and a temple wedding. My sweet roommate married her best friend today. Tricia, Kerri, and I decided to go to a session before attending the wedding. They were married in the Bountiful temple and it was a beautiful ceremony and a beautiful day. Every time I attend a temple wedding I think, "I need nothing more than this." I love the simplicity of the temple yet it couldn't be more perfect or more beautiful. The temple sealer gave them wonderful counsel and I thought to myself this really is what life is all about. Marriage is such a wonderful blessing. I'm so excited for Haley and Brandon and the start of their new life together. #2 - Pictures. After a few quick pictures at the temple we headed home to finish putting together the couples wedding video. We weren't home long before it was time to go to the wedding lunch we went to a Brazillian Barbecue place. Brandon served his mission in Brazil so it was a perfect choice. Tricia and I had never experienced this feast of meat so Kerri gave us advice on what was really good. #3- Kerri and I went to the reception together and it was very cute. There were tons of pin wheels and wheat grass which made the whole room feel like an backyard reception. I loved it. When I got home I moved the rest of my room from my old room into the new one. Preston and I watched a show in the middle of it and I finished really late. I'll be glad when I get it all organized and Kerri is all moved in as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment