Labels
July 30, 2011
Celebrating Kara
Today I'm thankful for: #1- Clean car. This morning the first thing on my list was to wash my car. I don't know why I wash it as soon as it's clean it seems like it gets dirty. What do you do? Wash it again I guess.
#2 - All caught up with Burn Notice so there's no more DVR mishaps. We finally got all caught up with Burn Notice. Now we'll just watch one a week until the season ends. I'm really glad we'll just be watching one a week now we were a little ridiculous watching three episodes in a row.
#3 - That I didn't die on my run - it was so hot. After the show ended it was about 10 and I decided to go for a little run. I didn't realize it was so hot I only ran about 4 and with 1 and a half miles to go I had to stop and cool off for a minute. This wasn't such a good idea because then I couldn't get going again. I was so happy when I got home and drank my chocolate milk.
#4- The temple. Usually I get to the temple before Saturday but this week was just too busy. I was glad I had time this afternoon to go to a session.
#5 Homemade Root beer. I decided I wanted to take homemade root beer to the ward party. This was quite the project because I had to go buy a cooler at Walmart and find a store that sold dry ice. Now that I have the cooler and know that Smith's sells dry ice the next time I decide to make this it won't be such a chore.
#6- Ward Party. Kerri and I went to the ward party. It was OK. The root beer was a bit of a flop because it was so hot that the dry ice melted way faster than I thought it would and it was really flat. Some people seemed to be enjoying it so I guess it wasn't a complete bust.
#6- Kara's birthday party. Kerri and I only stayed at the ward party for about an hour and then headed to Provo. Kara was having a 30th birthday party and Kerri agreed to come with me so I didn't have to go alone. I was glad she'd come because I hate standing around at parties by myself.
#7- Graham Canyon at the Creamery on Ninth. After we left Kara's party we headed over to the creamery for a little graham canyon ice cream. We bought waffle cones and Kerri bought a half gallon to enjoy later on this week. We got stuck in traffic on the way home and I'm not looking forward to driving home from Provo after all those football games. Traffic is no fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment